Iceland Encounter co-owner Erling Aspelund is honored to have been one of the first guests on Luxury Travel Insider, a new podcast featuring interviews with luxury travel leaders world-wide.
In the interview, Erling discusses his favorite adventure activities, Iceland’s otherworldly landscape, and why Iceland may be one of the best destinations to visit in a post-Covid world.
You can listen to the podcast at the Luxury Travel Insider web site by clicking here.
Luxury Travel Insider is hosted by Sarah Groen, an expert in luxury travel and the owner of Bell & Bly Travel, a top travel advising firm working with executives and entrepreneurs. Bell & Bly Travel is a member of Virtuoso and an independent affiiliate of Brownell Travel, the oldest travel agency in the United States, founded in 1887.
Iceland Encounter has been a proud Virtuoso On-Site since 2012 and works with travel advisors like Sarah to develop custom luxury adventures in Iceland for discerning travelers world-wide.
You can also listen to Luxury Travel Insider here:
Luxury Travel Insider features a new eposide each week; recent guests include:
- Andrea Bonilla Hands Pfister – Co-founders of Cayuga Collection
- Arnaud Zannier – Owner, Zannier Hotels
- Zach Rabinor – CEO, Journey Mexico
- Jade McBride – MD, Turner Reserves
- Stefano Barbini – Owner, San Lorenzo Lodges
- Calvin Cotter – Owner and Director, Cottar’s 1920
- Serge Ditesheim – MD, One and Only Mandarina
- Michael Mesdag – Founder, Owner, Galapagos Safari Camp
- Robert Bowe – Manager, Ashford Castle
Sarah’s podcasts are the perfect way to learn about new destinations straight from experts in the field.